Welcome to Best Kenyan Safaris blog! Kenya is amongst the top tourist destinations in the world. It’s hard to explain how amazing Kenya is, you will totally be surprised by the beauty and awesome people. No wonder the country has attracted many explorers as well. Sitting strategically in the horn of Africa, near the equator, the climate is almost perfect for safaris all year round. It is a wonderful experience to go to Kenya. Unlike the animals in them parks, the animals in Kenya are not tamed, they are wild. Nairobi is the only city in the world that is also home to a National Park. The famous wild beast migration also happens in Kenya between July and October. The famous Diani beach has been voted amongst the top 10 beaches in the world.
Get all the latest news on the best Kenyan safaris, Maasai mara, Mombasa, Tsavo, Amboseli, Lake Naivasha, Lake Nakuru, Rift Valley, Mount Kenya, Diani, Watamu, Malindi, whatever your destination, get the best tips from experts. From colonial houses in Naivasha to tented camps in the mara all the information you need is on our blog. Before you plan your next trip to Kenya do check out our Safari tips to help you plan and prepare.
Whether you are looking for tour operators, flights, hotels, lodges, safari packages we have got you covered with real experiences from real travelers.
- Masai MaraMasai Mara National Reserve is a wildlife game reserve in southwest Kenya near the Tanzanian border. It is amongst the most popular parks in the world for a wildlife safari. Grassy plains and rolling hills make up the landscape in conjunction with Mara and Talek rivers can also be found here. The area nearby has many … Read more Masai Mara
- 5 Reasons to Go on A Wildlife SafariVacation time is just around the corner, and I can already here bags being packed, schedules confirmed and people getting ready to vroom off. Talking about vacations, decided on a venue yet? Let me suggest one to you. You’ve climbed enough mountains and tanned at enough beaches. Now, why not venture into a forest for a safari?
- 20 Cheap Weekend Getaways from Nairobi in 2020
You don’t necessarily have to travel far to get enjoy a weekend getaway. Nairobi is strategically located almost in the middle of Kenya making it easy to get away for a weekend of relaxation. Many of these getaways are budget friendly and quite affordable. No matter your activity, a romantic getaway, game drives, outdoor activities, day trips, camping trips, weekend getaways this list should easily cover your desires.
- $250 Luxurious Maasai Mara Safari
After getting married last year around July, I only got a short 2 weeks leave from work. Trust me this was so short it wasn’t even enough for the wedding itself let alone honeymoon. I had promised my wife I would get leave in Christmas period and we would go for Honeymoon.
While planning where to go I had seen my beloved wife watching National Geographic often and being amazed by the wildlife. I offered to take her to Maasai Mara and she was extremely excited.
- 10 Must Haves for SafariYou have booked for your safari after carefully planning for it and now need to get packing, clothes, shoes, essentials and you want to make sure you don’t miss anything out. Here are a few tips to get you started. Preventative & Essential Medicines – If you have any prescription medicines this are definitely something … Read more 10 Must Haves for Safari
- Best Time to Visit Kenya for SafariLooking for the best time to visit Kenya for Safari? Let’s help you find out the best time of the year to visit Kenya. Although the actual word safari was historically used to plan holidays around animal hunting, this word has now reformed and taken a fresher breath in its description of being around animals … Read more Best Time to Visit Kenya for Safari